So, with public school getting out in less then a month, I am suddenly panicked by all the projects and organizing, I had envisioned finishing this school year and is still not complete. So, I am going to make a list of all that I want to accomplish in the next month, with the hopes that posting it in cyberspace, will make me more accountable. I will also show you some pics of my decorated living room for Spring, it is finally here!!
To Do List
- finish organizing pics on computer
- get software for computer safety for kids (any recommendations would be appreciated)
- organize all closets and switch clothing for summer
- organize all hot spots (places where piles have accumulated)
- sell all that stuff on ebay/craig's list
- find that lost library book
- purchase Scout stuff-I am going to be donning a stylish Scout leader shirt...you are jealous I know ;)
- organize all my jewelry and make/purchase something to hang necklaces from
- update account password sheet
- catching up on ironing
- plan summer vacation
I'm sure I have forgotten something, but this is a good start. What's on your to do list before school gets out?